Trying to hunt down a document you need in a sea of unorganized piles of paper is a frustrating experience.
Whether it is the power bill that is due today, five years of mortgage statements for a refinance, or just the warranty for your lawn mower that broke, disorganization can lead to more than stress.
It’s costing you real money and time because you may be:
- Replacing your appliances and electronics that are still under warranty because the booklet/receipt is lost.
- Losing tax deductions because of lost receipts and paperwork.
- Racking up late fees due to misplaced bills.
- Missing opportunities to use the coupons buried in a pile on your desk.
- And most importantly, wasting your precious time looking for documents.
How much is your time worth?
Would you agree that investing a few hours into organizing all the paper in your home is worth gaining the ability to quickly find any document you need in less than a minute?
If you are drowning in piles of paper and ready to make a change, my book “Crawl Out From Under the Paper” will help you get a filing system that is easy to manage set up in no time. I even give you preprinted file labels that cover almost anything you could need to file.
BONUS chapters include how to organize your bills, organize files on your computer, a family chore chart, and other time-saving tips.
In honor of January, the time to make resolutions to get organized, the ebook is only $5.99 to download for a limited time. PLUS this year $1 for every book purchased will go to Kiva.org. Get the book here and make 2012 the year you get organized.